In 1936 Dale Carnegie wrote the book, “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. That book has sold over 30 million copies making it one of the best-selling books ever. Time Magazine rated it Number 19 of the most influential books ever. It is also translated into the Myanmar language.
According to Business Insider the ten main points that Dale Carnegie emphasises in his book are:-
1. Avoid criticising, condemning, or complaining.
2. Praise others’ achievements.
3. Be empathetic.
5. Encourage people to talk about themselves.
6. Know when to use suggestions instead of direct orders.
7. Acknowledge your own mistakes.
8. Respect others’ dignity.
9. Don’t try ‘winning’ an argument.
10. Be friendly, no matter how angry the other person may be.
11. Reach common ground as soon as possible.
12. Get others to think your conclusion is their own.
Knowledge is power. As long as we put that knowledge into action.
MYMEDIA is here to help you grow your business.